Undergraduates, Research Office, Administrative, Management
Dr. Hui Yee Chee
- My research focus is on virus-host interactions, genetic diversity and anti-viral for Dengue virus and Human Rhinovirus C
Dr Mary Dobson
- Dr Mary Dobson was Director of the Wellcome Unit for the History of Medicine, Oxford, and writes books on infectious diseases
Dr Astrid Gall
- Research Associate (Bioinformatics) – Laboratory of Viral Zoonotics & Disease Dynamics Unit
- Fellow – Lucy Cavendish College
- I am a research scientist with a keen interest in the molecular interactions between retroviruses and human cells.
- Public Health Surveillance,Cryptosporidium, Chlamydia,trachoma, Norovirus, Health Care Associated Infections.
- Primary area of interest include Healthcare Associated Infections, including C. difficile and hospital associated norovirus.
- I am Advanced Research Assistant at the Virus Genomics team at the Sanger Institute.
- Part III student in Martin Welch's lab, working on the regulation of isocitrate lyase activity in Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Dr. Allyson L. Walsh
- Coordinator, Cambridge Infectious Diseases Interdisiplinary Research Centre